The term Coolex Heat Transfer Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
2 Lace Market Square, Nottingham NG1 1PB . Our company registration number is 7188303
our trading address is: Unit 8 Bloomsgrove Industrial Estate Bloomsgrove Road – Norton Street Nottingham NG7 3JG
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Supply of Goods.
Payments and Delivery
- We accept most major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
- Any items on back order will not be charged to your card until they are despatched
- Items will only be dispatched when payment is received in full
The standard delivery cost of £10.00 is for UK mainland only. Outlying regions,The North of Scotland, Highlands and Islands will be at a higher rate and next working day delivery cannot be guarantee. We are happy to offer Saturday am delivery, Before 10am delivery and world wide delivery. Please call us on 0115 9423344 or email us on email@example.com for costs and delivery times
We realise that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
Supply Terms & Conditions
* Parts ordered to customer’s specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
* All orders cancelled within 7 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) will be credited in full. Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period; will be subject to a 25% minimum handling charge.
* Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
All parts being returned for credit must be in a resaleable condition. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, if any sealant grease has been applied or if the packaging has been damaged.
* We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
Surcharges must be paid upon purchase of the unit and will be reimbursed only if and when the unit is accepted by the surcharge department.
* No warranty labour claims will be accepted on any faulty goods returned.
* All goods remain the property of Coolex Heat Transfer Ltd until paid for in full and payment has been received in full.
Supply of Goods user agreement
You are connected to the User Agreement for Coolex Heat Transfer Ltd an on-line shopping facility offering an exciting and convenient way to buy goods over the Internet.
1. The Contract between us:
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Only adults (that is, those aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualifyDO NOT use this site. By ordering on this website you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or older and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
2.1 The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website subject to VAT.
2.2 You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
3. Right for you to cancel your contract
3.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
3.2 To cancel your contract you must notify us by email to our email address.
3.3 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address see returns policy as soon as possible.
3.4 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from you credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
4. Cancellation by us
4.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
4.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
4.1.2 we do not deliver to your area; or
4.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
4.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
5. Delivery of goods to you
5.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
5.2 Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
5.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
6.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
6.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email at our contact address of the problem within 37 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
6.2.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery.
6.2.2 to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
6.2.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
6.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above.
6.4 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
6.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by email to our contact address at info@Coolexperts.co.uk and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
8. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude or liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
11. Third Party Rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
12. Governing Law
Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
13. Entire Agreement
13.2 We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Coolex Heat Transfer Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
14. Trade Marks
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Coolex Heat Transfer Ltd in respect of the use of any such brand names, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
15. Events Beyond our Control
Coolex Heat Transfer Ltd will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break down of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of the terms of this charter are unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.